You can display the Alarm toolbar in the following ways (at Middle or higher level):
Figure: The Alarm toolbar docked in the learnbar. In the picture, the Alarm countdown timer shows 18 min. and 49 sec. until the alarm is raised. The Learning time stopwatch shows the user have spent 1 min., 2 sec., and 575 milisec. on answering questions since SuperMemo was last opened.
Figure: The Alarm toolbar in the toolbar dock.
Toolbar option groups
The toolbar features the the following main option groups:
Additionally, when displayed in the learnbar (as opposed to the toolbar docking window), the toolbar has the Close toolbar button. Use it to hide the Alarm subbar and return to the main learnbar.
- Alarm countdown timer - displays how much time is left until the alarm is raised
- Set/Shift alarm - sets when the next alarm should be raised. Once the countdown has started, the Set button turns to Shift. By clicking the latter, you can shorten/extend the amount of time until the next alarm.
- Cancel/Reset alarm - cancel the current alarm, resets the alarm countdown timer, hides the toolbar from the learnbar
- Learning time stopwatch - displays the total time you spend on answering questions (i.e. it is automatically suspended/stopped once you press the Show answer button). The time you spend on reviewing topics is not included.
- Start/Pause/Restart - (re)starts/pauses the learning time stopwatch
- Reset - resets the learning time stopwatch